This week we cover:
- Creating and maintaining access control lists (ACLs)
- Uploading assets
- Arranging and describing assets, via either a mass upload or one-by-one
- Maintaining access to the DAM and its portals
- Providing reference services to users who need help
- Educating users about DAM asset creation and access
Thanks to everyone who attended DAM NYC last week and who told me they enjoy reading or listening to the book! It was great to get feedback and to see so many in person that I normally only interact with online.